Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Forsaken

     Whoa... It's been a while since I updated this thing. I went from posting at least once a day to not posting anything at all. I guess I've just been busy with school, work, birthdays, anniversaries, football season, etc. It's hard to keep a blog fresh by yourself when you have a life, I suppose. Anyway, to make a long story short (too late!), I'm back now. Did you miss me? Don't lie to me, fuckers, I know you did. Now that we've gotten the pleasantries out of the way, let's get back to business...

     Scion and Adult Swim recently partnered (along with various other record labels) to put together "Metal Swim", a compilation of rare and unreleased tracks by some of the best and brightest bands in the metal underground. Featuring appearances by bands such as Zoroaster, Kylesa, Jesu, Black Tusk, and Torche, "Metal Swim" showcases everything from stoner rock and sludge to headbanging thrash.  In an effort to help these bands gain exposure, Adult Swim and Scion have posted the compilation online for free, and since free music is what we do around here, I figured I would post the link here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment