Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Come With Me And Walk The Longest Mile

First and foremost... Welcome. I figured I would use my first post to say hello and give you a general idea of what this blog is all about. Then I realized that I have no fucking clue what this blog is all about, and I decided I would just ramble for a minute or two and hope something better came to mind. It didn't. So there you have it. I just wasted part of your day, and you can never get it back. How does that make you feel? Does it make you want to cry? I hope not, 'cause there's no crying in Rule Discordia. Seriously though, I'm sorry I didn't have something better to offer today. I promise I'll be entertaining tomorrow... maybe. In the meantime, here's a copy of my favorite Clutch album to help ease your suffering:


                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment